Customer Service Associate
We are seeking a Customer Service Associate to help customers via email, chat and phone, receive customer returns, and fulfill customer orders.. You’ll troubleshoot their problems, answer their questions, prepare packages for customers to receive, and ensure that each customer has the best experience possible.
You will work closely with our management to identify ways that we can get better as a team.
This role is based in our centrally located office just south of downtown Austin.
- Respond to customer questions in a timely, dependable manner. Using empathy, listen to and understand a customer’s problems. Arrive at a solution by looking at what has been previously done, and, if it’s a problem we haven’t seen before, by collaborating with other members of your team.
- Maintain a friendly and professional tone when communicating with customers over email, phone or chat.
- Clearly document the issue, resolution and any ways to improve the customer experience at any one of Profound Commerce’s brands.
- Receive customer returns at our local office and classify reasons for return, to inform improvements to our products and services.
- Based on inbound customer inquiries, select items, prepare outbound packages, and schedule pickups for customer orders.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Prior experience in a customer service role.
- Fluency with technology and the ability to learn new tools quickly.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to occasionally lift up to 25 lbs of carton weight from the ground onto a waist-height table
- Experience in an online customer service role or in a call center is a plus.
- Experience using online communication tools is a plus. Examples are Slack, Zoom, Google Meet, Skype.
- Experience using customer service software is a plus. Examples are Helpscout, Zendesk, Freshdesk, Livechat.
- Experience using e-commerce platforms is a plus. Examples are Shopify, Magento, Amazon Seller Central.
- Remote work experience is a plus.
- E-commerce experience is a plus.
- Diligent, hard working and earnest
- Enjoy serving and helping others
- Calm, patient and even tempered
- Can-do attitude
- Problem solver
- Self directed
- Want to do your best
- Not afraid to go the extra mile
Sound like fun? Connect with us on LinkedIn to learn more, or reach out directly: info at profound commerce dot com.